Working alongside artists and art historians in the gallery space is a wonderful way to encourage pupils and teachers to think creatively and independently.
Tours usually focus on four or five artworks enabling visitors to explore the work fully through investigation, gallery-based activities and lively discussion.
Tours are lead by a freelance team of highly experienced guides from a variety of backgrounds within the arts including practitioners and art historians.
- Please book four weeks in advance
- EU Schools and Further Education Groups: two free tours per school per year (up to 33 pupils), thereafter £40 per tour (up to 33 pupils)
- International Schools, Language Schools and Higher Education groups: £40 per tour (up to 33 students/pupils)
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to make use of facilities before your guide meets you
Please fill in all the information requested below.
* denotes a required field.