By joining one of our membership schemes and becoming Our Friend you can support the National Galleries of Scotland and enjoy a wide range of programs and exclusive benefits including special events, talks, tours and unlimited free entry to our exhibitions.
For Duo Friends memberships, you have the option of naming two Friend cardholders who live at the same address, or a single card holder who can bring an unnamed guest.
Our Friends memberships
Our Friends enjoy the following benefits:
- Unlimited Free Entry to all of our exhibitions for one year (during public opening hours)
- 10% discount in all our gallery cafes
- See exhibitions first at Friends previews
- An Exclusive events and lectures programme
- Free entry for up to 4 family children under the age of 18
- Quarterly What's On guide sent directly to your door
- Regular updates and special offers by e-bulletin
- Free parking at the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art
Philanthropic Friends will enjoy these extra benefits:
- Priority booking for Friends events
- Invitations to selected exhibition Private Views
- An invitation to a special curatorial talk or tour each year
Our Friends membership options
Our Friends membership is also the perfect gift for the art enthusiast in your life. Your friend will receive a year’s worth of benefits giving them unparalleled access to the National Galleries of Scotland. We can dispatch the membership pack to you or directly to them; when you checkout, please give the delivery address you wish the pack to be sent to.
Contact the Friends office
If you have any questions about Friends membership, or wish to discuss further please get in touch with our Friends office.
+44 (0)300 003 0057
Business is changing fast. Creativity and innovation are more important now than ever before.
Supporting Scotland’s national collection of art, the work of innovators, is a clear way to demonstrate a commitment to creativity that is visible to your clients, colleagues and the wider business community. Corporate membership is an annual commitment of support including a tailor-made package of benefits such as private tours, learning and development opportunities and behind-the-scenes access.
Our corporate support team are on hand to tailor a package of benefits best suited to your business needs and will work with you to get the most out of your membership. With a lively calendar of events and a range of unique opportunities for employees and clients, our corporate membership programme is designed with your company in mind.