Our Friends memberships
Our Friends enjoy the following benefits:
- Unlimited Free Entry to all of our exhibitions for one year (during public opening hours)
- 10% discount in all our gallery cafes
- See exhibitions first at Friends previews
- An Exclusive events and lectures programme
- Free entry for up to 4 family children under the age of 18
- What's On guide sent directly to your door
- Regular updates and special offers by e-bulletin (subject to your consent)
- Free parking at the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art
Philanthropic Friends will enjoy these extra benefits:
- Priority booking for Friends events
- Invitations to selected exhibition Private Views
- An invitation to a special curatorial talk or tour each year
Our Friends membership options
Friends membership packs will be dispatched by Royal Mail second class post within 7 working days.
Please contact the Friends Office using the contact details below if you have any questions regarding your delivery.
Please note that if you are planning a visit to the Galleries it is also possible to sign up for a Friends membership at any of our shops or ticket desks. You will receive a temporary membership card which you can use to claim your benefits, including free entry to our exhibitions, immediately. The full membership pack will then be dispatched by post.
Make your friend Our Friend
Our Friends membership is the perfect gift for the art enthusiast in your life. Your friend will receive a year’s worth of benefits giving them unparalleled access to the National Galleries of Scotland. We can dispatch the membership pack to you or directly to them; when you checkout, please give the delivery address you wish the pack to be sent to.
Business is changing fast. Creativity and innovation are more important now than ever before.
Supporting Scotland’s national collection of art, the work of innovators, is a clear way to demonstrate a commitment to creativity that is visible to your clients, colleagues and the wider business community. Corporate membership is an annual commitment of support including a tailor-made package of benefits such as private tours, learning and development opportunities and behind-the-scenes access.
Our corporate support team are on hand to tailor a package of benefits best suited to your business needs and will work with you to get the most out of your membership. With a lively calendar of events and a range of unique opportunities for employees and clients, our corporate membership programme is designed with your company in mind.