We are excited to welcome you!
Thank you for making a booking to visit the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern Two) to see Barbara Hepworth | Art & Life. This page is dedicated to explaining exactly what to expect when you visit us at Modern Two. For more on the exhibiton itself, see our exhibition page.
If you have visited us before then you will notice that some things have changed. As well as our timed ticketing system we have taken measures to make sure you have the safest and most enjoyable visit you can. We've put a few new things in place to enhance your experience. Here's the essential, need to know info...
- Your ticket is only valid for the date, time and venue stated. Please check all the information contained is correct. If not, get in touch with us at [email protected]
- Admission can be within 15 minutes of the time stated on your ticket.
- You can print off the ticket attached and bring it with you or show this email on your mobile phone at the entrance.
- We recommend you arrive no more than 5 minutes before your allotted admission time. There will be a queuing system in place which is outdoors and uncovered.
- Please meet up with other members of your party before entering the Gallery as there are no designated meeting spaces.
- We ask all visitors over 12 years old to bring and wear their own face coverings. Our staff will be wearing face coverings.
- An audio guide will be available to order soon via the mobile phone app Smartify. Find out more about Smartify.
- Paolozzi Kitchen is open 10am-5pm daily. Last orders is 4.30pm. No booking is required.
- Please use contactless payment for all transaction if possible. Contactless can be used for up to £45 on UK accounts.
- For details on how to get here see our travel info.
- View a gallery map and find out more about facilities available at this site.