A Gift of a Tour
Need an unusual present for a friend, colleague, relative or loved one?
Why not book an exclusive themed tour around the collections of the Scottish National Gallery.
Choose from five different themes:
- Eat, Drink and be Merry (focusing on images of food)
- Furry, Hairy, Feathery (looking at animals in art)
- Round the World in 60 Minutes (considering travel)
- Loves Me/Loves Me Not (exploring the theme of love)
- Stories of the Weird and Wonderful (discovering myths and legends)
Maximum number of participants is five. Duration one hour. Must be booked at least three weeks in advance.
Gift cards can be purchased from the Weston Link Info Desk, or call 0131 624 6560 9.30am-4.30pm, Monday-Friday with credit/debit card. Cost: £60.