- Guided tour
- Secondary school
Our Photography guided tour is an in-depth experience of our temporary photography exhibitions at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery.
Photography tours for 2017-2018 are:
- A Perfect Chemistry | Photographs by Hill and Adamson (until 1 October 2017)
- When We Were Young: Photographs of Childhood (14 October 2017 - 29 April 2018)
The tour lets pupils:
- Develop knowledge and understanding of a range of photography practice
- Analyse and discuss factors that influence photographers and their work
- Develop skills in critical thinking and reflective practice
Our Education team is happy to help plan your visit.
- Location Portrait
- Duration 1 hour
You might also like
Enquire about your guided tour
To help tailor your group visit to the National Galleries of Scotland, please use the enquiry form below to get in touch, or call us on +44 (0)131 624 6410.
Education department contact details
If you're looking for more information on our education programmes, please get in touch with our Education team who will be happy to advise and help plan your group visit.
+44 (0)131 624 6410