Spot the fake prize draw | Terms and conditions
Your personal data
National Galleries of Scotland will process the personal information you provide on your entry form to administer the prize draw, contact you if you win and fulfil the prize draw terms and conditions. You give your consent to this by entering the prize draw.
We may be legally obliged to share details of the prize draw. We will not use your personal data for any other reason without informing you.
For full details of how we use your data and your data protection rights please see our General Privacy Notice.
Newsletter subscription does not affect your entry to the prize draw and you can unsubscribe at any time. Full details of how we use your personal data to deliver our email newsletters can be found in our Newsletter Privacy Notice or on request.
Terms and conditions
By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- Promoter: National Galleries of Scotland.
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
- Employees of National Galleries of Scotland or their family members, or anyone else connected with the prize draw may not enter the prize draw.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- There is one prize of a £250 gift voucher, which can be spent in any National Galleries of Scotland shop or the online shop.
- The prize is non- exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The draw closes on 13 November 2022 at 5pm.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The winner will be contacted using the email address supplied within 14 days of the closing date.
- If the winner does not respond to the email notifying them of their win within 14 days of the email, they will lose their right to the prize and National Galleries of Scotland reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- Please allow 7 days for delivery of the prize.
- The decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final, binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed exclusively by Scots law.