We place people – enjoyment, inspiration and education – at the heart of what we do
Through the generosity of our corporate partners, the National Galleries of Scotland is able to maintain and continue a high quality exhibition programme that can be enjoyed throughout the year. It also allows us to develop innovative education and outreach work which is so vital to the cultural enrichment of our community.
Each partnership is unique, and we work with our corporate partners in order to create tailor-made packages to best suit the needs of their company, stakeholders, employees and customers. Involving your company with the National Galleries of Scotland enables you to support cultural and community activity, at the same time as realising key business objectives, such as:
- Increasing brand awareness and media opportunities
- Creating new client relationships and cultivating established connections
- Generating new opportunities for business networking
- Engaging your staff through a range of specific employee benefits
- Satisfying your company’s Corporate Social Responsibility commitments.
A creative environment to do business
The National Galleries of Scotland is home to the nation’s world-renowned collection of art housed in five landmark buildings across three distinct sites in Edinburgh.
Special exhibitions complement the collection, and together they continue to be a source of inspiration and knowledge to the nation’s art lovers and to visitors from far and wide, with around 1.5 million people visiting our galleries each year.
As a corporate supporter of the National Galleries of Scotland, you will be the first to hear about all sponsorship opportunities and the unique marketing possibilities they offer. These include:
- Sponsorship of our first-class exhibition programme, from major ticketed shows to smaller displays focused on our own collections, all designed to inspire the highest number of visitors.
- Engagement with our award-winning education programme, enabling the widest possible community to enjoy and learn from the national collections.
- Supporting special conservation projects and helping provide us with specialist materials and highly trained staff to ensure that we can preserve the collection for future generations to enjoy.
- Funding specific curatorial and research positions, providing the National Galleries of Scotland the opportunity to build on its reputation as a centre for expert academic excellence.
Our Sponsorship Team will work with you to deliver an effective and positive bespoke package that best suits your company’s objectives and budgets.