Scottish National Gallery collection highlights notecard wallet (10 cards)
Smartly presented pack of ten A6 notecards with white envelopes, with five different artworks printed on the cards. Two cards of each image featuring highlights from the National Galleries of Scotland collection. Printed on FSC certificated paper with a smooth finish and packaged in a card wallet.
- Lady Agnew of Lochnaw by John Singer Sargent
- Reverend Robert Walker (1755-1808) Skating on Duddingston Loch by Sir Henry Raeburn
- Pas Mèche (Nothing Doing) by Jules Bastien-Lepage
- Saint Bride by John Duncan
- Wandering Shadows by Peter Graham
Wallet 12 x 16.5 x 2 cm