Impressionism collection highlights square notecard wallet (10 cards)
Beautiful pack of ten square notecards with white envelopes, featuring two cards of each image of highlights from our world-class Impressionist and Post-Impressionist collection.
Poplars on the Epte (detail) by Claude Monet features on the wallet cover. Printed on FSC certificated paper with a smooth finish and packaged in a card wallet.
- Paul Cézanne (1839–1906) Montagne Sainte-Victoire (detail), 1890–1895
- Pierre Bonnard (1867–1947) Échappee sur la rivière, Vernon [View of the River, Vernon] (detail), 1923
- Vincent Van Gogh (1853–1890) Orchard in Blossom (Apricot Trees) (detail), 1888
- Claude Monet (1849–1926), Poplars on the Epte (detail), 1891 (Cover image)
- Camille Pissarro (1830-1903) Kitchen Gardens at L’Hermitage, Pontoise (detail), 1874