Georita Harriott botanical art square notecard set (10 cards)
This attractively packaged notecard set contains five colourful depictions of birds amongst foliage from Georita Harriott are inspired by the wildlife of the Cambridge University Botanic Garden and specimens from the Museum of Zoology. 10 blank cards, 5 different designs, with 2 cards of each, with envelopes in a folio.
Georita Harriott is a botanical artist local to Cambridge with whom we have worked on a number of projects. Her meticulous studies are rich in detail and imbue the flora and fauna she depicts with vibrancy and vitality.
This attractively packaged notecard set contains five colourful depictions of birds amongst foliage will delight bird lovers and art lovers alike.
- A Peacock, male Indian peacock (cover image)
- Autumn Feast, wood mouse, common wasp and scorched wing moth with autumn fruits
- River Wildlife, kingfisher, pond snail, common frog and tadpole, banded damoiselle damselfly on blue water lily
- British Amphibians, common frogs, smooth newt, European honey bee, sweet violet and common dog-violet
- Finches in Apple Blossom, greenfinch and goldfinch in apple blossom tree with male orange-tip butterfly
Printed in the UK on carbon balanced paper through the World Land Trust.