Floristry square notecard set (10 cards)
Beautiful notecard set contains 10 blank cards, 5 different designs, each carefully detailed renderings of floristry, with 2 cards of each, with envelopes in a folio featuring works from the Broughton Collection in the Fitzwilliam Museum.
Illustrations of roses from the Broughton Collection of The Fitzwilliam Museum. The beautiful collection of botanical art was gifted to the Fitzwilliam Museum through the Broughton bequest and this notecard pack includes some wonderful examples of botanical art.
Notecard set includes the following works:
- Dominique Dumillier, Viburnum opulus with Parrot Tulips (cover image)
- Lucy de Beaurepaire, Mixed Roses
- Charlotte James, Bouquet of Chrysanthemum, c. 1870
- Louis Pierre Schilt, Bouquet of Flowers, 1833
- Valentine Bartholemew, Arrangement of Lilies, Peonies and Roses
Printed in the UK on carbon balanced paper through the World Land Trust.