Early evening tours of Rembrandt | Britain’s Discovery of the Master exhibition focusing on key themes.
Exhibition ticket required.
The programme may vary:
- Thu 26 Jul, 5.30-6pm. Rembrandt and the Baroque with Katharine Aarrestad, artist.
- Thu 2 Aug, 5.30-6pm. Comparisons: The Influence of Rembrandt on Twentieth Century Scottish Artists: Paolozzi & Eardley with Emily Learmont, art historian.
- Thu 9 Aug, 5.30-6pm. Visualising Scripture with Andrew Paterson, art historian.
- Thu 16 Aug, 5.30-6pm. Rembrandt's Legacy: Admirers and Followers with Ola Wojtkiewicz, art historian and independent curator.
- Thu 23 Aug, 5.30-6pm. Intimate Portraiture with Andrew Paterson, art historian.
- Thu 30 Aug, 5.30-6pm. The Diversity, Innovation and Popularity of Rembrandt's Prints with Kittie Jones, artist.
- Thu 27 Sep, 5.30-6pm. Rembrandt's Bible: Themes and Interpretation with Ola Wojtkiewicz, art historian and independent curator.
- Thu 11 Oct, 5.30-6pm. What it is to be Human - the Paintings of Rembrandt with Katharine Aarrestad, artist.