All lectures take place on Thursdays, Please note the change of venue for these lectures.
- 6 December Tradition and Innovation: The Bellini and Vivarini Families
- 13 December A New Dawn: Giorgione, Carpaccio and their Contemporaries
- 20 December The Venetian High Renaissance: Titian, Palma Vecchio and Paris Bordone
- 10 January 2019 Lorenzo Lotto, Jacopo Bassano and Artists in the Veneto
- 17 January The later Sixteenth Century; Titian, Tintoretto and Veronese
- 24 January The Seventeenth Century: Domenico Fetti, Bernardo Strozzi and Jan Lys
- 14 February The Eighteenth Century: Tiepolo, Pietro Longhi, Giambattista Pittoni and Giovanni Battista Piazzetta
- 21 February The Golden Age of the Grand Tour: Canaletto, Guardi and Rosalba Carriera
Please note the same course is also available at the earlier time of 10.30am.