- Thursday 19 September, 5:30-6pm
Exhibition ticket required
Early evening tours of the Bridget Riley exhibition focusing on key themes. Exhibition ticket required.
- Thursday 25 July: Riley’s Colour Paintings. Led by artist, Katharine Aarrestad.
- Thursday 1 August: Writing the Body. Led by choreographer and artist, Janice Parker.
- Thursday 8 August: Surface. Led by ceramicist, Frances Priest.
- Thursday 15 August: Abstraction. Led by artist Kate Temple (please note change to advertised speaker).
- Thursday 22 August: Sensation: the bodily experience of looking at Bridget Riley’s paintings. Led by Curatorial Assistant, Leila Riszko.
- Thursday 29 August: The early work of Bridget Riley. Led by Chief Curator, Lucy Askew.
- Thursday 19 September: Composing with Colour: Riley’s Paintings of the 1980s and 90s. Led by art historian, Andrew Paterson.
We are currently working on improving our galleries. During this time some rooms will be closed and some facilities will be temporarily removed. There will be limited disabled access to some areas.
Friends of the Galleries get free unlimited entry to all exhibitions, and enjoy a wide range of exclusive benefits including early exhibition access, special events and 10% discount in our cafes.
Browse what's on at the galleries below, or filter results to narrow your search.