- Thursday 19 November, 10-10.45am
Art Zoom session for parents and carers of babies born in this challenging year.
We’ll explore some favourite experimental creative exercises and techniques, aimed at boosting confidence in drawing, kicking off with a relaxing warm-up drawing meditation to help focus and relax.
This is not a session for your baby, it’s time and space for you.
This is the first session in our brand new Art Connects series. Each session will be led by a different artist. First up is artist and life coach Jenny Pope. You will have a playful time exploring everyday household objects to make immediate and temporary sculptures. Come with an open mind and a cup of tea by your side!
- Cooking utensils, spatulas, wooden spoons, unusual gadgets (think egg slicer, cherry stone remover)
- Skewers, cocktail sticks, plastic/cardboard packaging
- String, sticky tape, scissors
- Anything you find interesting from your craft/art/making tools/ supplies
A Zoom link and brief will be emailed out to participants before the session.
Friends of the Galleries get free unlimited entry to all exhibitions, and enjoy a wide range of exclusive benefits including early exhibition access, special events and 10% discount in our cafes.
Browse what's on at the galleries below, or filter results to narrow your search.