Sunography light sensitive photography paper kit (6 sheets)
Light sensitive Sunography solar powered photography paper. Place any object or transparency on the sunography paper, expose it in bright sunlight and rinse to reveal a rich blue print. Light and sensitive on both sides, to make two-sided prints!
Sunography Paper Specifications
• 90lb heavy weight 100% cotton watercolour paper
• Six 5×7” (12.7 x 17.8 cm) sheets enclosed in each pack
• Each sheet printable on both sides
• Prints a rich “Prussian blue” colour when exposed
• Easy to tint or hand colour
Sunography is a great platform for creativity. Use old photo negatives, x-rays, bits of lace, leaves, printed transparencies or even household objects to compose designs. Sunlight sensitive material (the cyanotype) was a forerunner of modern photographic processes. This type of print dates back to 1842 and was popularised by Anna Atkin, one of the first female photographers.