We were delighted to work together with Edinburgh Collage Collective on an open submission collage competition.
Please note: this competition has now closed. You can see the entries by checking out #eccngscutandpaste on Instagram.
We teamed up in celebration of the Cut and Paste: 400 Years of Collage exhibition in 2019.
- The collage had to include some portion of the original source image. We welcomed both analogue and digital collages of any format/size.
- Submissions were via Instagram only.
- More than one collage could be submitted but each will be considered individually.
- To submit, all works had to tag Edinburgh Collage Collective on Instagram with the following #eccngscutandpaste.
- The deadline for submissions was 5pm, Friday 4 October 2019.
Congratulations to our winner
It was no easy task but the National Galleries of Scotland and Edinburgh Collage Collective jointly selected this winning entry. The prize was a goodie bag including a copy of the exhibition catalogue. Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter - we loved looking through all of these artworks!
4 September 2019