Practical workshops are led by practising artists.
Pupils can experiment with a wide range of materials and techniques in a stimulating and enjoyable environment. You can find details of our workshops below and book using our online booking form.
- Please book four weeks in advance
- Primary and Secondary Schools: £50 (up to 16 pupils), £100 (up to 33 pupils)
- Early Years: £35 (up to 33 pupils)
- Workshops are 2, 2.5 or 1.5 hours
- All Workshops include a gallery tour and a practical session
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to make use of facilities before your guide meets you
We appreciate that cost can sometimes be an issue and have already subsidised these workshops; however for schools that genuinely are unable to pay, we may be able to offer financial assistance.