- Exhibition entry is free to EU schools if booked two weeks in advance
- 50% off concession ticket price for Further & Higher education groups if booked two weeks in advance
The teacher or group leader may find it useful to make a preliminary visit to find out what is on display.
Useful questions you could use with your group:
- What do you see?
- How was this work made?
- How does it make you feel? How is it affecting you and why?
- Do you like it? Why/Why not?
- What do you think this work is about?
The teacher/group leader is responsible for the conduct, health and safety of their group at all times whilst in the gallery. Please refer to our helpful guide to planning a school visit.