Are you feeling creative?
We can offer dynamic and inspiring practical workshops led by artists with expert knowledge and experience. You can be creative yourself while learning how to adapt art activities to the needs of your class in a practical way.
Using the gallery as an alternative learning environment, these sessions are designed to equip teachers with a broad range of skills to take advantage of the educational value of working with art across the curriculum.
These sessions can cover a range of topics such as:
- how art can support and extend the Curriculum for Excellence
- increasing teachers' confidence in using object-based learning in galleries and classrooms
- developing teachers' skills in looking at art
- using works of art in the classroom creatively
- practical experience in different art techniques
- increasing confidence and self esteem
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org