Booking a School Visit
- If booking a self-guided tour, we require two week's notice
- If booking a guided tour, we require one month's notice
- Guided tours are one hour (free for EU schools or £40 for International schools up to 30 pupils)
- Workshops are 2 to 2.5 hours (£45 up to 16 pupils, £95 up to 33 pupils)
- Early years workshops are 2 hours (£35 up to 12 pupils)
- Workshops include a gallery tour and a practical session
- Group visits to a paid exhibition are free to EU Schools and Universities if booked 2 weeks in advance
- If selecting a guided tour or a workshop, please remember to inform us of your group’s level of art knowledge and English proficiency at the bottom of the form so we can provide an experience which completely meets your group’s requirements and expectations.
- If you are booking a guided tour, your guide will meet you 15 minutes after you arrive. This allows you time to orientate yourselves and make use of toilet and locker facilities before the guide arrives.
* denotes a required field.