Booking a School Visit
- If booking a self-guided tour, we require two week's notice
- If booking a guided tour, we require one month's notice
- Guided and self guided tours are generally one hour
- Guided tours for all EU schools: 2x FREE tours per school for up to 33 pupils, therafter £40 per tour, up to 33 pupils
- Guided tours for International Schools and EU and International Universities are NOT eligible for FREE tours, you will be charged £40 per tour of up to 33 pupils
- Workshops are 2 to 2.5 hours (£50 for up to 16 pupils, £100 for up to 33 pupils)
- All Workshops include a gallery tour and a practical session
- Exhibition entry to a paying exhibition is free to EU Schools and 50% concession price for Universities if booked 2 weeks in advance
- If selecting a guided tour or a workshop, remember to inform us of your group’s level of art knowledge and English proficiency so we can provide an experience which completely meets your group’s requirements and expectations.
- If you are booking a guided tour, your guide will meet you 15 minutes after you arrive. This allows you time to orientate yourselves and make use of toilet and locker facilities before the guide arrives.
- Please remember and fill in the address and postcode of your school/institution
- If you wish to visit an exhibtion for a self guided or guided tour please remember to tell us
* denotes a required field.