We are delighted to work together with Edinburgh Collage Collective on an open submission collage competition.
We've teamed up in celebration of the Cut and Paste: 400 Years of Collage exhibition now showing at the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, Modern Two. This exhibition explores 400 years of collage and is the first exhibition of its kind in Europe.
How to enter
We have selected a copyright-free image from the exhibition and we are inviting artists to create their own collage based on this source image.
- Your collage must include some portion of the original source image. We welcome both analogue and digital collages of any format/size.
- Submissions are via Instagram only.
- You may submit more than one collage but each will be considered individually.
- To submit your work please tag Edinburgh Collage Collective on Instagram with the following #eccngscutandpaste.
- The deadline for submissions is 5pm, Friday 4 October 2019.
National Galleries of Scotland and Edinburgh Collage Collective will jointly select one winning entry. The winner will receive a goodie bag including a copy of the exhibition catalogue.
The winner will be announced online in the week commencing 7 October 2019.