The National Galleries of Scotland's key plans, policies and procurement information are as follows.
Immunity from Seizure
National Galleries Scotland is able to provide immunity from seizure under Part 6 of the Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007.
- Data protection
- Guide to information available through our publication scheme
- Beyond Caravaggio Immunity from Seizure report
- Our public task
- Policy for the Protection of Children, Young People and Adults at Risk of Harm
- Ethical fundraising statement
- Due diligence policy for loans
- Goldfinch Immunity from Seizure report
- Visitor bag search policy
- Mobile use policy
- Equal pay and occupational segregation statements
- Gender pay gap report
Our Procurement Policy directly supports delivery of NGS’ corporate priority to develop a sustainable and efficient business model to support our aims and ensure long-term viability.