The National Galleries of Scotland's key plans, policies and procurement information are as follows.
Immunity from Seizure
National Galleries Scotland is able to provide immunity from seizure under Part 6 of the Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007.
Our Procurement Policy directly supports delivery of NGS’ corporate priority to develop a sustainable and efficient business model to support our aims and ensure long-term viability.
National Galleries Scotland is committed to eliminating discrimination, advancing equality of opportunity and fostering good relations to ensure everyone has access to the national collection of art, and to support a diverse workforce.
- Data protection
- Guide to information available through our publication scheme
- Beyond Caravaggio Immunity from Seizure report
- Our public task
- Policy for the Protection of Children, Young People and Adults at Risk of Harm
- Ethical fundraising statement
- Due diligence policy for loans
- Goldfinch Immunity from Seizure report
- Visitor bag search policy
- Mobile use policy